Main Areas of Responsibility:
Child Care Services Coordinator will support Customer Service Manager with all state and federal regulations about ECECD (Child Care Assistance), recruit and retain ECECD Contracts for RGEC Before and After School programs, and provide field support, primarily in the Belen, Los Lunas, and Socorro area.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Provide general administrative support to Customer Services Manager
• Assist manager with delivery and follow through with ECECD contracts
• Assist manager with promoting and educating site supervisors and families on obtaining an ECECD contract
• Assist manager with parent nights to promote retention of ECECD contracts
• Any other assignments deemed necessary by the manager.
• high school diploma or equivalency required
• knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• knowledge of computers and relevant software application
• knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• must have reliable transportation
• flexibility is a must
• applicant must be fluent in English and Spanish
This position will require travel to our Albuquerque office 3 days a week, and working from home 2 days a week. We are willing to be flexible in scheduling the right candidate!