AirDance New Mexico
To edify and entertain the members of our community through theatrical performances and instruction in movement expression with special emphasis on the aerial arts.
* Ongoing weekly aerial arts classes for adults and older teens and for children ages 8-14, as well as conditioning classes for adults and older teens.
* Adult Company for intermediate and advanced adult aerialists and theatrical performers working collaboratively to create and perform theatrical shows for the community featuring aerial arts.
* Junior Company for intermediate-level adolescent and teen aerial arts students cooperatively creating and performing original shows for the community.
* Workshops in movement and body awareness and aerial arts techniques for various populations: at-risk youth, disabled youth and adults, LGBT youth and adults.
* Outreach Program, bringing performances and lecture-demonstrations to schools, senior living facilities, parks, etc.
Provide performers and coordinate entertainment for special events.