Main Areas of Responsibility:
This position will be based out of the NMLA Albuquerque Office.
For LITC the Legal Secretary will be responsible for:
• Maintaining client information in a database.
• Conducting intakes.
• Communicating successfully and respectfully with clients
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Serving as receptionist for phone and in-person contacts with office.
• Maintains notary license and fulfills office notary requirements.
• Three (3) or more years of legal secretary experience;
• Understands local and state court rules and procedures including service of summons, deadlines, filing papers, certificate of service etc;