Main Areas of Responsibility:
RTSC has grown from a $30,000 budget to $500,000 since 2020. Home improvements are primarily done using contractors, and we are hoping to work on 100+ homes this year. We currently have two staff members and a very engaged board who help manage much of the work. We now want to add someone to our team who can write proposals and LOI to help us pursue additional funding. We have already invested in prospect research but need help drafting LOIs and proposals.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Grants Application Support and Grants Management:
• Use existing research to identify potential funding opportunities
• Develop and execute the submission of LOIs and proposals
• Manage the grant calendar, track status of ongoing reports and proposals
• Work with staff and board to identify and develop project descriptions
• Ensure relationships are cultivated and stewarded and ensure consistent communication with funders
• Excited about the mission of RTSC and its community partners
• Able to compellingly articulate the mission, programs, stories and impact of RTSC
• Polished, entrepreneurial and organized self-starter with proven experience with proposal writing
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, and have acuity with detail.
Salary: $45-60 / hour, negotiable depending on experience