Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Assist the Director of Grants Administration in drafting and submitting grant proposals.
• Maintain a master calendar for grant deadlines, including grant reporting and other grant deliverables.
• Become proficient in the use of NMLA's case management system (LegalServer) and assist in accurately tracking and reporting case and client data.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and presentation.
• Strong written skills and experience with working with data.
• Experience using the Microsoft Office suite (Excel in particular) is required.
NMLA employees enjoy:
• A great work environment
• Great benefits including generous leave package
• Competitive salary
Pay is dependent experience. For information about NMLA's generous benefits and what it is like to work at NMLA click here.
Pay is dependent experience. For information about NMLA's generous benefits, salary scales and what it is like to work at NML A click here.