Main Areas of Responsibility:
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
Supporting Equitable Outreach
Ensuring Access to Services
Human Resources Support
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Develop and implement DEI strategies and programs.
• Identify and lead trainings, employee engagement work, and other DEI projects to deepen the understanding and respect for diversity, equity, and inclusion including: implicit bias, racial justice, harassment prevention, disability access, and other related issues.
• Research best practices and industry trends related to DEI.• Communicate with staff to determine and prioritize areas for improvement based on
• Human Resources or related experience with at least three years specializing in equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, and diversity programs.
• Passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.