Main Areas of Responsibility:
Ghost Ranch is a dynamic place of unparalleled beauty and a rich, unique history. Nestled among the cliffs of New Mexico, this beloved education and retreat center offers visitors access to workshops and week-long experiences, unmatched hiking trails, museums, and more; it touches the lives of 10,000 individuals from across the country each year.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
The next Development Director for Ghost Ranch will assume leadership at a pivotal time in the Ranch’s history. They will have an array of tools at their disposal —a transformative fundraising initiative, passionate donor base, supportive volunteers, committed team, and awe-inspiring setting—to be well equipped to help write the next chapter of Ghost Ranch’s history.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent experience
• CFRE (desired)
• Master’s degree (desired)
• Five years or more experience leading fundraising for an organization and/or leading fundraising teams.
• An understanding of and experience with donor databases and systems (required)
• Proven professional experience with grant-writing, planned giving and endowments, and capital campaign projects (desired)