Main Areas of Responsibility:
Conservation Crews will work to safely complete conservation projects in their communities. Project work may include trail work, fencing, invasive species removal, historic preservation, or other community improvement work.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
● Work hard on all projects as part of a team.
● Maintain a safe work environment to ensure both physical and mental well-being.
● Comply with work standards set forth by project partners and Crew Leaders.
● Maintain a positive and professional attitude.
● Be willing to reflect on your experience and share feedback in a group setting.
● Respect the natural environment and community resources
● Develop obtainable goals for your transition into further education or employment.
POSITION TYPE: Seasonal, full time, non-exempt AmeriCorps member
STIPEND: $920 (before taxes) paid biweekly
EDUCATION AWARD: $4,441.50 upon completion of 1200-hour AmeriCorps Service Term
REPORTS TO: Crew Leader with supervision by Middle Rio Grande Conservation Program Coordinator
DATES: March 14, 2022 - November 18th, 2022. (Actual dates may vary due to weather, COVID-19, or
LOCATION: Valle de Oro National Wildlife Refuge 7851 2nd St SW, Albuquerque, NM 87105